Sunday, June 28, 2009

When Kari Updates, She Overloads

Ookie, I'm sure if you've read my blog more than once, then you know that when I make posts I always tend to make at least 10 posts or so a day. (Or at least so many that the first page can't fit anymore~)

NOT ALL NEWS MAKES IT TO THE FRONT PAGE!
For all you know I could've posted something that was very important for you to know!
So Please, Please, Please! Do The Following!:
1) Press Ctrl + F
2) Type In: June 2009
3) Click The Link
4) Read The News!

I post to help keep you all updated! Makes me feel extremely happy to know so many of you are reading! Post any comments, questions, concerns, etc. you may have in the NEW SHOUTOUT BOX!

NEW SHOUTOUT BOX!?
Yes! Kari decided to switch to a lovely ShoutOut Box! ;D
Why? Because the messages you type in will pop up instantly, and all other readers will be able to reply right away! It's like instant messaging on my blog! ^^ Also it provides cute & funny little motion smilies! ;] Feel free to chat with other readers of the same inteterst, or inform me of anything you need! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home