Monday, June 22, 2009

B.I. Shadow Without Yuma! (Yay!) or Kento! (No!)

On School Kakumei's latest performance the 3 HSJ members & 3 B.I. Shadow members, Fuma, Hokuto, & Yuugo performed Akuma no Koi. Without Yuma you can not how amazingly happy I was. I was squealing and clapping to myself. But without Kento, it's just not the same. I need my daily Nakajima (Kento) dose! But with Fuma & Hokuto there, I was still extremely happy. With no Yuma or Kento (or Shintaro!) I was super excited to find out who would get the solos!

Link: SK 2009-06-21 Akuma na Koi

First off. Yuugo, you are starting to get my props. I always thought he was a cutie, but he's really starting to get into the whole idol thing. I mean getting more comfortable. I'm starting to accept him more and more! Loving the solos. No complaints. But if the HSJ members are gonna get the solos (which I'm sure everyone presumed) why did my baby brother not get one? But seriously. What happened to my BOYS? Sorry HSJ but make room for the BOYS. It's THEIR song after all. Plus HSJ covered them the entire time! I needs my BOYS for these kinds of performances! No matter how much HSJ owns my heart<3>

B.I. Shadow without Yuma is the best thing ever! Now if only the other 4 members could be there without the amazing HSJ members to upstage them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home