Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ye Eun Is A Sweetheart

After 4Minute's debut stage on M!Countdown it was shown that Hyun-A shed some tears and got emotional. As she said herself that she wishes she could've done better since it has been 2 years since she's been on stage.
Can you not tell that she's very determined and really wants to do her best?
Even through the times of making her debut in America with the rest of her fellow WG members. Ye Eun still finds the time to be a good unnie to her dongsang. She sent Hyun-A a heart felt letter on the internet. Even though they are in different groups now, doesn't mean they still can't share a strong friendship they formed so many years ago back in JYP. Reading the letter myself, my heart felt very warm. I'm loving the Ye Eun's kindness for Hyun-A. Both are aboslute jjang!
Two years ago.
You were someone who had more fun than anyone
Someone with more tears & laughter
Someone who was on stage to overwhelm spectators
Someone who was once our youngest child

You are now 18 years old
You are on stage again, cooler & prouder than anyone else
Said by someone who known you for two years.
The pain & tears hung on.
Not being on stage for a while now,
People are worried for any injuries.

Many have mixed feelings before,
But I want to give you a big applause.

Hyun-ah,
The first broadcast & the second broadcast, they were so good!
I’m in America right now (New York, not anywhere else!)
My cellphone broke & I threw it away
So I can’t give you a proper congratulations
You are one cool person
And I will be looking forward for a cool performance in the future.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home