Friday, June 19, 2009

Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow & NYC Boys CD Cover & Jackets

CDs to be released July 16.


I am loving the NYC Boys covers! The first row middle one only doesn't appeal to me, because to me BOYS are just as important as NYC. (But Ryosuke & Chinen deserve the love, because being in Hey! Say! JUMP why not?)

I hate the far right one in the first row. Why? Wtf Yuma, I don't want to see you all close up while the rest of the boys are all pushed together to just barely fit behind your big head.

Bottom row ones are in no doubt awesome! ^^
I'm very tempted to get their CDs now! :] But really, I don't know if I want to support Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow. Because think about it. If their first CD release fails. Do you think Johnny will think to change the name back to B.I. Shadow and learn that you can't just mainly focus on ONE member? If so, then maybe I'll skip on buying that CD and just buy the NYC Boys one. =)


Support The Artist By Buying The CD:
(Links Provided)

Akuma na Koi / NYC (Jacket A)(SINGLE+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)
NYC / Akuma na Koi (Jacket B)(SINGLE+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home