Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back Online Just To Find This

I am back online! :]
Which would be a much happier thing if I hadn't heard the news about Ryutaro. My favorite group's (Hey! Say! JUMP's) youngest member was attacked by a stalker.

I first heard the news when I had just entered the airport in my home state. My friends had messaged be the urgent news and at first I must admit, thought it was a joke. Tabloids try to make interesting news all the time. But to return and see the actualy news videos, oh my gosh, I waas absolutely devestated!

The Story:
Ryutaro had, had a 17 year old stalker for quite a while, since December of 2008. His parents noticed a change in his mood and notified the police. In wanting to end it all, Ryutaro asked the stalker to meet him at a 'family' resturant. When they finally met the stalker threatened Ryutaro, saying that he had a knife. Scared, Ryutaro took out his cell phone to call his parents, only to have it stolen by the stalker. The stalker then fled and called (the parents &) people on his phone. Police have arrested the suspect who they believe is to be the stalker.

For Ryutaro to go through this at 14, what has the world come to? Crazy stalkers like this are unforgivable. If you're really a fan, you wouldn't attack your idol right? I just hope Ryutaro will ramain safe and be able to get over this terrible situtation.


All the love to Ryutaro people!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home