Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BoA Is Now On Nylon

Nylon is a global magazine where the cover is usally reserved for American faces. But this time who do they pick to be on the front of this awesome magazine?

None other than Best of Asia's BoA.

Really, those of you interested in Asian music, hip hop, R&B, etc. I'm sure you all know who BoA is. Who doesn't? She's accomplished so much and I would love to list them all out for you but it would take up a billion pages of my blog. (And I want to be able to keep you updated with all other artists as well! But yes I know, BoA does rule all).

In the July edition you are able to see the beautiful BoA in the Nylon Korean edition.
& BTW there are 3 pictures.

So yes! You are all expected to buy 3 copies! (I'm sure all you BoA fans will).

BoA also plans on getting interviewed about her adventures in America which will be featured in the August or September edition.

BoA jjang! Fighting! Hwaiting! FTW!!! Best of Asia<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home