Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kari Is Just A Fan

As some of you may know I do go through and read blogs of Japanese idols. (Actors, Models, & Singers alike) But really anyone can. The ones I read are official and you can possibly read daily posts from your favorite Japanese idols as well right here.

Being a Hey! Say! JUMP fan, some people had asked me if Hey! say! JUMP members had an official blog as well. That site that I had just provided for you is as official as it gets. From what I know, no member of Johnny's Entertainment has an official blog. Not even the big man himself.

I am simply just a fan trying to spread the love of my favorite idols. I support them, I'm not special. But apparently some people have thought to ask me if I have connections with Johnny Kitagawa (The man who runs JE) or any of the HSJ members due to my starting of Hey! Say! CONTEST.


Of course I'd love the idea of getting contacted by JE but I came up with the idea on my own. All for the one purpose to spread the love of my all time favorite group. I really was surpised that people thought I had any special connection with them. Although if you want to know my friend recently sent a letter to the group themselves, which we hope they'll recieve soon. My friend did mention the contest. If we recieve any word back you'll all be the first to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home