Sunday, June 14, 2009

ARASHI Ruling Over The ORICON Charts & Singles Ranking

Being Johnny Entertainment's current best act, ARASHI is ruling the Japanese music industry.

In the beginning of June ARASHI's newest single no Kioku/Crazy Moon-Kimi Wa Muteki settled #1. Making it the groups 15th consecutive top charter since 2004. & to add onto the glory it has also sold over half a million copies in it's first week. The simple power of ARASHI.

To top it all off the ORICON Singles Ranking that took the hottest singles (with the most sales) from 12.22.08 - 6.15.09 placed ARASHI in the top 2 positions. (1st place being Believe & 2nd place being Ashita no Kioku). ARASHI being Japan's most popular 'boy band' with their amazing vocals and dance skills are unstoppable.

Along the lines of the ORICON Singles Ranking, fellow Johnny's Entertainment groups KAT-TUN, NEWS, & Kinki Kids placed in the top 10 as well. When I said ARASHI was unstoppable, I actually meant all of Johnny's Entertainment. What can I say? The man is a genius.

Also because I know quite a few Hello! Project fans read my blog I suppose I should add that Hello! Project's leading group Morning Musume also placed in the top 60 (out of 100). Taking 58th place with Naichau Kamo & 54th place with Shouganai Yume Oibito.

& I promise this is the last part of this entry. But I can't leave out those truly talented & popular Japanese idols Ayumi Hamasaki, Yui, GReeeeN, & even South Korea's DBSK placed in the top 40 as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home