Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Missing Hey! Say! JUMP?

Me too...
But not to worry! Because our boys will be returning July!

In what way exactly? Well Hey! Say! JUMP will be taking over both Shounen Club episodes of July! Recorded yesterday, it's suspected that they'll MC, perform, interview, and such. (I really hope so!)

Due to most of the juniors being with KAT-TUN for their concert, Shounen Club will be all about Hey! Say! JUMP, Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow, and a tad bit of Tegomass.

Although I obviously am still not in anyway fond of Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow (except that I love Kento, Fuma, & Hokuto) maybe they'll grow on me if I can see all of them shine on Shounen Club. (Not just Yuma, beacause seriously, I've had enough with him in the lime light). Yuugo still doesn't seem ready for this debut so I really can't accept him in the group yet. But with Shintaro at KAT-TUN's concert (hopefully) someone else in Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow will probably get Shintaro's solo if they are to perform their debut single 'Akuma no Koi'.

The biggest thing to look forward to are the 10 boys being all together again! Enough with the concerts, please release another single, go on some shows, and release more behind the scenes footage! School Kakumei & the news of other HSJ member being featured in other dramas is nice and all, but nothing compares to the power of being
10 out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home