Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello! Project Continues It Failure

On June 22nd Tsunku announced the winner of the Korean auditions for Hello! Project. Tsunku confirmed that 14-year-old Jang Dayun is the winner of the Korean Hello!Project audition "Meet Tokyo Girl", which was also chronicled on a weekly TV show. Tsunku himself appeared on stage at the Berryz Koubou concert in Korea to deliver the news.

Jang Dayun (장다연)
Born: 1995
Height: 167cm
Weight: 50kg
Blood Type: A
So of course once again Tsunku picked a tall, skinny, and young contestant. Surprised? Well you shouldn't be. There is no news of what she'll actually be doing in Hello! Project yet. And there are thoughts that Tsunku will pick other Korean auditionees to go back to Japan with him as well.
Her Audition:

As you can see, she was picked for looks. Nothing else. But I can't say I expected much from Tsunku's decision. At first I thought the same thing as you. She has no talent, I'm sure there were many other contestants worthy of winning. But when I saw them perform at the concert live. Oh my gosh. None of them could perform live. Barely keeping up choreography & vocals were aboslutely dead. Talk about tone deaf! In my personal opinion, none of them should've even made it on the show. No one should have to suffer watching that show weekly.

So my thoughts are that if Tsunku ends up bringing more of those Korean trainees they'll all end up as eggs. But with Jang Dayun being oh so special, it's rumored that she'll be part of the new generation of Morning Musume. Just as JunJun & LinLin were 'exchange students'. It is also possible that she may be the leader in a new group with fellow Korean members if they are chosen to join Hello! Project. Just as Ice Creamusume had. But I have to say, Ice Creamusume may have haters but I think they are doing much better than the Korean group may ever achieve with these members.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home