Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kari's 100th Post Celebration! <(=^_^ =)>

Okay, well this is my 100th post! YAY! *throws confetti* So glad people actually come here to read and leave me comments in the cBox! It really make mes happy and let me know that I don't just update because I have no life! ;D

Random Blog Notice:
-From the time of June 4th - June 16th (when I actually started updating) the highest number of people that have read my blog (all at the same time!) is 56!

Now when I was actually updating my blog and was there to witness that FIFTY SIX people were reading my blog all at once I was very, very happy! ^^ You can't even imagine! D: *cries tears of joy* Considering I had only been updating news for about a week and a half and already so many people reading! :) Hope to be able to keep that number going up! ^0^

So THANK YOU ALL♥ for reading! =] It means a lot to me! x3 I'll definately keep on updating on the latest (Asian) Entertainment news for you all! ;]

--------------------------------------

Okay I'm sure you all knew, that as my 100th post I was going to have to post about my boys♥!
Sadly, no news about them in the entertainment industry at the moment (as 10 out of 10 anyways~) BUT HEY! SAY! CONTEST!

I do know that many of you come to my blog just waiting for an update on the contest! ;D

Well this is more of a KARI ORDERS YOU TO DO SOMETHING update! :3
WE WOULD LIKE TO REACH AT LEAST 100 ENTRIES!
What does this mean?
We would really appreciate if you kept spreading the word! (Posting comments, posting on your own blog, profile, and what not!)
&& Keep on making your own entries the best you can! You have until July 30th remember! Still more than a month to spread the word and make your entry! ^^

If we are to make 100 entries, for now, I can't promise anything big. But I have noticed a lot of response from Japan. (Or at least more than I thought there would be!) If JE (or HSJ themselves) were to take notice, and you were all to credit for that(!) how great would that be? :)


SPREAD THE HSJ LOVE && THANKS AGIAN FOR READING♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home