Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Skinny Gillian Aims To Be Weightless For Comeback

Gillian Chung gets 40 Botox shots on legs to lose weight

It is Gillian Chung (Ah Gil) first time appearing on stage since her comeback, soon she will be in a 6 show musical starting from August 27. She will be partnering with many vetern stage actors such as Phoebe Chan and Siu Mei Kwan, EEG also invested a 6 figure sum on buying the Broadway stage hall for the musical "Star Dad" (星爸亞爸). Since her comeback, her first work is stage productions and these opportunities cannot be missed, Ah Gil had several Botox shots on her arms and legs to make herself thinner.

Yesterday Ah Gil attended the press conference and expressed that first time doing a stage production, she has a lot of pressure, you have to know the script very well and cannot NG. Ah Gil plays a girl who grew up overseas, then will she have to speak a lot of English? She said: "I will develop a personality for my role, the character often goes to the Chinatown in Canada, so won't need to speak all English, just a few English words here and there."

Yesterday it was seen that Ah Gil's arms and legs had lost a lot of weight, she frankly said that she earned a 7 figure sum to sign with Dr. Pro as their spokesperson. She got Botox shots on her arms and legs to get thinner and later will also accept hair removal on her legs as part of the treatment: "I already did the Botox shots for several weeks, I don't even know how many shots I had on my arms, I don't dare to look, I just told the workers there to hurry and finish the shots. I got 20 shots on each leg, will get shots again in 6 months."

Botox has been seen as plastic surgery, but Ah Gil felt that shots on the arms and legs are not a problem. She definitely will not accept shots on her face and do plastic surgery: "The most important thing is to be able to lose weight, since I've entered the industry people have said that I had rough legs, when I was studying I didn't feel that it was a problem, until I started working, I realized that it could be a huge affect. In the past, when I wore boots, I couldn't zip up the zipper." Asked if her legs had gotten much thinner? Ah Gil happily said: "It got so much thinner, actually I just started getting the shots two weeks ago, I will be getting them for another few weeks, some of my colleagues have told me that I really gotten thinner. My goal is the more thin I am, the better. If it was only a little affect, then my stockings might get out of place.

"No need for breast enhancements

Ah Gil's manager Mani Fok expressed that she helped signed Ah Gil for endorsement work mainly because she doesn't want her to have any concerns when she appears in the stage performance: "Before Ah Gil often wore trousers or boots, I do not want the Artistic Director to feel that Ah Gil is trying to pick out the costumes she wants to wear, instead of wearing what is prepared. Also Western girls often don't wear trousers and long pants." Ah Gil currently doesn't have any concerns that she'll be called a short dress shortie? Mani laughed: "Currently she can only wear dresses that reveal some of her legs, it will soon prove that Botox shots on legs and arms are 100% safe, so she stopped getting shots on her thighs." Asked if she will get breast enhancements? Mani said that Ah Gil does not need to, Ah Gil immediately said: "I have enough!"
[Taken From Here]

The entire problem here is that Gillian wasn't even fat to begin with! Getting paid to lose weight can only get you repsect if you diet the right way. Getting botox was defniately not the way to go, but at least she admitted it. Not the best news to make fans get excited for her comeback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home