Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big Bang's Mini Album: My Heaven Released!

Today, June 24th, marks the release of Big Bang's new Japanese Mini Album: My Heaven.

Unlike past albums where the songs would be in english, this album has all songs in the Japanese language.

Support The Artist Buy The CD


An mp3 of Big Bang's new song 'Emotion' was also released today. (It is on the My Heaven mini album). It has a beatt matches Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' as 'Emotion' was also produced by RedOne. Also YG Entertainment is close with company Interscope (who Lady Gaga is under) so matching beats and tunes are understandable.

You know my love for the style, I'm sure. I've freestyled to the song (and it's only 10 in the morning?) already. The entire album I'm sure will rock. I think I might go out and buy it! For the awesome songs and for the amazing BB Boys♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home