Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow & NYC Boys PV Preview & Vampire Boy Preview

Link: PV Preview & Press Conference

Okay, I'm seriously loving the PVs. Pretty much not too much motion in the Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow one but seriously, that's what got me. I thought it's so basic, yet it just pulls you in. & It's not just because the camera focuses on the other boys too! [<3]>

Sad thing. I might be falling for Yuma. BUT definately NOT in Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow. I have a complete hate towards people who are camwhores and get the complete focus on them when the whole group should be admired. But seeing that preview of Vampire Boy. I got a little into fangirl mode and my heart went 'doki!' for Yuma's vampire form. Hot. So I guess Yuma in dramas (and maybe backstage if he doesn't get too much film time) will completely get me. But on stage, he's got all my hate! (:

&& Some of you seemed to be confused my when I say my boys(<3) Well here's a small explanation:

**My Boys = Hey! Say! JUMPWhy? Because they're my boys! ;D Fave group, fave boys. 'Nuff said<333

**My BOYS =Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow members that are NOT Yuma!Why? Because they deserve so much more love and attention then they are getting! They're awesome and talented. Wouldn't you want to see more of them too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home