Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey! Say! JUMP Is Replaced By Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow

Okay, so this isn't recent news. As we've all heard NYC Boys will be performing the image song for support the Japanese team for volleyball. But from my own persanal understanding, back in March it was announced that Hey! Say! JUMP would be the ones to support the team. I guess they just meant Yamada Ryosuke & Chinen Yuuri? Even though they showed all 10 of my boys on the news?

Don't take this literally, and try and understand, I'm just going to guess that Hey! Say! JUMP is on indefinate hiatus from the group itself. (Since they haven't done much in 2009 except for their Spring Tour which was amazing♥). But just watching one concert with my boys in it won't satisfy my need for the entire year. They are currently doing personal and other working activities. So I guess they can't be recording a new single or anything like that. (Which is sad because it's almost a year since their last single [in October 2008]) But I need my boys♥ Can't wait for July for the Shounen Club episodes! I'm hoping that they're pulling an SNSD, where as a group they're gone (which they have been) for relatively a little shorter than a year, and then comeback with non-stop promotion (not literally, because they'll obviously get tired but a week of promotion isn't too much to ask for) and blow us all away with their new single that will top the charts.

Ah~ My boys where are you? At this rate NYC Boys will take over the younger generation with Hey! Say! JUMP's absence!
(Well Yuma will anyways. He's obviously popular having already starred in 2 dramas and now being the head star for the new JE group). I at least need My BOYS if Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow will take over for the rest of 2009.
My boys(♥♥♥♥) please come back with 10 out of 10 soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home