Sunday, June 28, 2009

OMG MY BABY!

And this time I am not talking about Ryutaro. (Although I have to look out for him too♥) What is with people trying to hurt the poor youngest ones of groups? This time it takes place in Korea, SHINee's maknae TaeMin is said to be harrassed and abused in school. Netizens are not letting this go unoticed, and I'm sure everyone knows of the news by now. Evidence in a girl's online diary:

..Today was rainy, so I was going to give up seeing Lee Taemin, but then the Taemin spy came in and told me “Noona, in 9 minutes, Taemin’s leaving” or something like that… So I ran like fire but it’s raining like crazy… But Lee Taemin has an umbrella. He also had a beanie in his other hand so my friend stuck to him and started talking to him when I was just taking pictures. Just then as he went to the gym he almost fell.. I was laughing so I couldn’t take the picture then he went to the teacher’s office. I followed him in then the homeroom teacher said “Did you come just now?”. Taemin looked kind of disappointed and misunderstood and said “No, I came at period 1.” Then the teacher goes into the Principle’s office with Taemin. Whatever/ So I prepared my continuous 9 shot camera. Just then Lee Taemin came out in his beanie. He looked at the mirror before he left ㅠㅠ…

More Entries Exposed:

After Japanese class, I asked my friend if we should follow TaeMin again. So we were waiting outside the gym and then this kid who looked like him appeared, we went up and it wasn’t him so we scolded him ****. Then he came down, his height was obviously much taller than that kid before. We went up and stuck ourselves next to him
Me: Taemin ah, when is Jong Hyun doing his birthday party?
TaeMin: …
Me: Jong Hyun is not having a birthday party?
TaeMin: …
My friend: Taemin ah, do you want to date noona? Why don’t you hold noona’s hand? Do you hate noona’s hand so much? You hurt noona’s heart, I’m going to scold you **** for not answering me if Jong Hyun is having his birthday party

Another Article Through TellZone:

I’m a guy in my 3rd year of high school and this isn’t a lie. My friend at ChungDam high school told me it wasn’t up until physical group harassment.
But when he comes to school nearly 100 students cover his way and won’t let him pass and take pictures and stuff. When he tried to pass some say stuff like “you think you’re so big ’cause you’re a celebrity’ or ‘he’s not as tall as I imagined’ or ‘he’s not that handsome’ and a lot of other stuff.
And there’s another story everyone at the high school knows about the a time he was listening to classes and he ate lunch at the teacher’s lounge. So some delinquents from 2nd grade came and waited during lunch and when he came back and sat at his desk with his head down, they kicked his desk and said stuff like “hey, do we look like idiots to you? Do you think you’re so big because you’re a celebrity? **** Hey put your head up.” and etc. They throw erasers at him and swear at him and stuff. This is pretty well known around the school. Some other delinquents 3 girls keep following him and take pictures and annoy him. They keep following him and trying to hold his hand and stuff.

Treating people this way in general is completely unacceptable, whether or not they are idols. I hope people learn the meaning of 'personal space' and leave these more people alone. TaeMin♥! We're all here for you!♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home