Friday, June 5, 2009

Finals & Randomness

Ugh~ 4 finals down and 3 more to go!
English. Theatre. Spanish. Health. Biology. Theology. Math
[Lol I'm just too lazy to do theatre]

Good thing is the award ceremony is on the day I take my Theology final! [Monday] The only thing I'm looking forward to is my prefect attendence award! xD [Lol even if I'm stupid I might as well show up right? ;D]

Okay so randomness time! Kari is majorly excited to be taking her annual trip to HK to see the family! ;D And this trip is even more special because as I venture into China I'll not only be in Guang Zhou [again] I'll be living with my best friend! :DD We're both located in the USA but we'll meet up in China and live together for about 2 weeks! x3 *super excited and jumps for joy* && Since we don't speak mandarin we can be mute together! :]

Something I'm looking just as forward to is BAPE!!! Ahhh~ You all know how I have a fetish with these kinds of clothing lines! xD;;

--->KARI HATES SHOPPING! <--- This is FACT.

But I seriously can not deny my desire to obtain everything that is BAPE & BANC! ^_____^<3
I've really never been to BAPE. I forgot to go last year when I was in HK! D: [stupid me!]
So this year I'm def gonna hit it up more than once and buy at least a t-shirt! :3
[We all know their stuff is majorly expensive and seriously I don't carry that much in my pockets] Hehe, I'ma have to force my Korean friend to buy me Banc sweatshirt, sneaks, and t's when she goes back to visit home! >3

FOR THOSE OF YOU LOSERS THAT DON'T KNOW

--->BAPE [A Bathing Ape] is a very popular clothing line in Japan located in various popular spots in said country. They not only sell clothing but also key chains, little dolls, candy [!?], etc. They're so prosperous that they were able to spread their popularity onto places in the US including California & New York and places in China including Hong Kong.
bape Pictures, Images and Photos
--->BANC is a very popular clothing line in South Korea. It's often worn by stars and just like BAPE is very expensive. The clothing sold here [and other goods] are more exclusive and can only be bought in South Korea. Some online sites also offer but they're not as good and in as much quantity as what you can get in the actual store. They mainly focus on a more hip-hop/gangster/rapper style appealing to those in the younger generation and make quite a fashion statement. Their main logo are lego people.

Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home