Sunday, June 28, 2009

NYC Boys Do Not Exist

'NYC Boys' perform on School Kakumei.

So lyrics are still as cheesy as ever. && Excuse me? 'New York City Boys?' I still don't understand why it's so cool to make it big in America. (Well I do, but I still find it pointless). Anyways the performances overall was really nice to watch. Good to see 3 of my BOYS in the front on the floor, but then turn back into JE juniors suddenly. Seriously, where is the time for my BOYS? I'm not complaining of how this song is a Yamada & Chinen duet though. Another 2 our of 10 of my boys! Considering this basically is THEIR program and nYC Boys was all about them anyways it's nice to see. (But my BOYS need to shine now! I don't want them to remain in the background!) The people in the performance are Yamada, Chinen, Hokuto, Fuma, & Yuugo. Yuma, Kento, (& Shintaro) were busy filming for 'Vampire Boy' which seems to be a promising drama! I think I'll really enjoy it! (Especially Yuma's character, because seriously I'm falling for him OUTSIDE of JE. Inside JE he still stinks & I hate him!)

NYC Boys (& Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow) will release their singles July 15th! Remember to support the artist and BUY the CDs!

--->YesAsia<---

Okay, I'm not trying to be an anti or anything. But it's obvious a huge majority of us hate the idea of YUMA w/ B.I. Shadow because it just shines on ONE of it's members. If sales rank low for their debut CD, do you think Johnny's willl realize his mistake and change the idea when the next single comes around? Think about it! Buy the CD & show support! NYC Boys is a for sure buy because Yamada & Chinen are the main focused (They just put Yuma's name in there to try and make him more popular and plus they needed the 'New' in 'New York City') & I gotta show the love I got for my boys! But I can't say I'll buy Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow's because I hate the concept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home