Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big Bang Go, Go, GO!!

Official YG Entertainment YouTube account has released the Official Music Video of Big Bang's GO!!

I am loving the whole techno style with this entire album. (Maybe they took the path because it's also huge in Japan). Uhm. The guys are just AMAZING. 'nuff said. Seriously, how can you not love them and find them completely awesome? Freestyling to this song is an aboslute must. && feel free to sing along, though I don't think anyone else can rock it like the guys can! The style for the MV just killed me. (In a good way)! I mean it just added to the whole techno effect. I just wish their weren't the 'back up' dancers, and that the whole MV just focused on the guys.

Say B-I-G to the BANG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home