Friday, June 5, 2009

中山優馬 with B.I. Shadow @ Music Station

中山優馬 with B.I. Shadow make their first performance at Music Station.

Overall the performance was quite enjoyable.
Lyrics obviously weren't
what I wanted them to be, and the fact that they lip synced didn't help either. The dance was very amatuer though, maybe toned down for new member Yuugo?
&& What's with Shintaro getting a solo? He's not even
in the group! Only person in the group that got a solo is Yuma!

All I can say is that it's much too baby-ish. Maybe when they make
a PV they'll have more of an effect on me but for now they don't show
any potential that they did as juniors. All I can say is that they look cute.

I really feel bad for the other members. It's basically focused on Yuma
[and for some reason Shintaro]. The others would've gotten more love if
they had just stayed as JE Juniors. Yuma can just go solo, the sound
of their name already sounds like he is. By first impression I already dislike him
he's an attention hog, and doesn't seem to have the best personality.

中山優馬 with B.I. Shadow is not on the best start, and definately wasn't worth
anticipating for from what I can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home